New Horizons is an International Community present in a number of countries that aims to intervene in all areas of social distress through acts of solidarity that support those in serious trouble, with special attention paid to the many problems characterising street youth and the world of young people.
New Horizons also intervenes in the field of formation to respond to a form of social distress that is even more embedded and diffused – that attributable to a crisis of values and meaning. It proposes specific innovative pathways and its own program of integral reconstruction of the person, which unites the psychological dimension with the human and spiritual one.
To respond to the many forms of distress and the many challenges that characterise our society, the New Horizons Community commitment expands over the following areas of social service:
- Reception Support and Guidance;
- Prevention and Awareness;
- International Cooperation and Social Services;
- Communication and Mass Media;
- Training, Cultural Promotion, Publishing;
- Economy and Labour;
- Spirituality and Prayer;
- Performance and Entertainment;
- Harmony and Artistic Expression.